Sunday, 18 September 2011

And so it begins... #change11




Having already been a naughty student and missed the orientation week, I've been doing my best to catch up this weekend and prepare myself for the #change11 MOOC. The resources provided by the facilitators have been very helpful in presenting a concept of what we're dealing with but I get a sense that this is only the beginning!

Following Stephen's advice on defining expectations I'm going to begin by aiming to have meaningful discussions with peers around the topic of what it means to learn online in 2011. I'm going to aim to commit to 30 mins a day, and I'm doing my best to add three comments per day to the discussions - so far so good. Daily tweets are a long way off at the moment but we'll see how we go...

Really excited to be learning with you all!

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment